I really enjoy working with SMBs and Start Ups, the only issue is I never seem to get the swanky office part!
- I’ve worked in a small office with 6 people crammed in with an elite marina view.
- A shophouse above a restaurant by a quay.
- Worked in a 2 metre by 4 metre office with 3 people and no windows.
- A great tech co-working share area in Singapore.
- An old Mill in a rural English village.
- A listed building in the countryside originally built in Tudor times.
- Office in the ‘labour’ area of town
- The back of a music shop
- A gym
- A swanky modern office in a marina tower in Abu Dhabi – finally!
BUT loving what I do, the amount that gets achieved, the wonderful people and the sheer will to succeed, I love it!!!!