Cyanea is an ingenious UAE-based edutech B2B company with an excellent range of transformational technology that helps institutions for their research, grants, and funding requirements across the GCC achieve more.
Did you know that the UAE has the fastest-growing ICT sector in the GCC with an ever-growing demand for new innovation? The region’s largest institutions are demanding more from the tech they currently and want to use, there is a need for change and growth. Cyanea was born out of this need. The vision is to help institutions and enterprises bring innovative technology to life through R&D, funding support, and IP protection.
The original Cyanea website was a lacklustre WIX site that was visually unappealing, with no brand identity. It needed a little more help to get into the minds of the audience, grow their business and convert more clients. Here’s what we did:
• Frank created a new brand identity and redesigned the entire website – repositioning Cyanea as the go-to industry leader in the region.
• Enhanced the overall User Experience firstly on the navigation and customer journey then to increase engagement appealing to their further to their target audience.
• CTA’s, and back-links for SEO are all tied into the customer experience, but also the layering of crucial information from which the customer can glean about the tech and services Cyanea offer.
• Developed a new Case Study section with a regional NYU Abu Dhabi lead.
• Rebuilt and migrate the entire site as clean HTML code with WordPress as the Content Management System, with multiple checks across devices for viewing and functionality.
Cyanea, a leading professional development organization, has re-launched its website to better reflect the company’s growing business within the MENA territory. Your website design is one of the most powerful tools your business has to drive success.
When your audience visits your website, it gives them their first impression of your business. Remember that if you don’t grab their attention, they’ll leave and go onto another site. That’s why revamping your website is so important for you and your audience.